Teppanyaki on the Pearl?

aeibner

Hi everyone! We will be sailing for our 2nd time on the Norwegian Pearl in March, and have a question. There will be 9 of us sailing. Will they allow a party of 9 at one table in Teppanyaki? I really don't want us to be split up for that meal, it is so much fun!

Thanks in advance for your help! :)

Very difficult. We had a whole group of CC'ers and took over the restaurant, so we were able to squeeze an extra chair at the space between the 2 sections. Since everyone was together, it wasn't a problem.

However, if you have complete strangers sitting in the adjacent section, that end person isn't going to appreciate having an extra person wedged in next to them.

If the restaurant isn't going to be full (all sections), then they would probably allow the extra person with your section and fill the other stations with other guests. All depends, so just ask the maitre d'.

I made a booking for 13, which became 11. They asked me if I wanted to squeeze everyone in to one table (while also saying that they didn't recommend it because of space). In any case, one extra person likely won't be that difficult to accommodate, so I'm sure they'll do it for you. It's an extra $25 in their pocket for that seating because they'll still be able to sell 8 seats for each of the other three tables, right?

Enjoy! Teppanyaki was one of our favourite meal experiences on the Pearl! (every NCL ship, actually! :))

Hi everyone! We will be sailing for our 2nd time on the Norwegian Pearl in March, and have a question. There will be 9 of us sailing. Will they allow a party of 9 at one table in Teppanyaki? I really don't want us to be split up for that meal, it is so much fun!

Thanks in advance for your help! :)

We just booked a trip for Feb 15th

Our first time on NCL in 15 years

How did you like the dining and what were the best restaurants to have dinner at?

Thanks

I have reserved the entire room through our concierge for my group one night of our cruise I was told that there are 16 seats at each "table" for a total of 32 seats. In order to reserve the whole room I had to agree to pay for all 32 seats despite the fact that we only have 28 people. I felt the extra $100 was worth it to avoid finding people all ready seated in the middle of each table when our group arrived. Hope this helps.

Archived