Do they sell diapers on board?

blazerjan

I notice beginning in March, you can preorder diapers etc to be delivered to your cabin so you don't have to haul a week's worth of diapers with you. However, we're cruising in two weeks, before this goes into effect. Does anyone know if they sell diapers in the store on board in case my DS and DDIL need to purchase more?:eek:

I've never seen them onboard in the store. Which is why I was surpised to see the new diaper pre-order program starting in March. :)

Before your DS and DDIL get on the ship, make sure they have enough. They can always stop on the way to the ship to get more if they don't think they can carry enough on the airplane.

If all else fails, the ports sell them.

I've never seen them onboard in the store. Which is why I was surpised to see the new diaper pre-order program starting in March. :)

Before your DS and DDIL get on the ship, make sure they have enough. They can always stop on the way to the ship to get more if they don't think they can carry enough on the airplane.

If all else fails, the ports sell them.

The new program doesn't surprise me. With the Oasis bringing on babysitting for infants, it was bound to happen. Shows me which segment that Royal is really going after.

Archived