Need Help In Tampa

RVINCEN

I will be sailing on the Miracle on Dec. 12th. We are arriving in Tampa on Dec. 11th and will be staying at the Hyatt Regency Tampa downtown. I am looking for a drugstore or someplace in or nearby Channelside where I can purchase soda.

Thank you for your help!

Sorry, no stores in Downtown Tampa since there are no residences in the area. Channelside is a tourist attraction and therefore do not have grocery stores. However, there is a Publix Supermarket just before you enter Davis Island, which is less than one mile from the Hotel. Go west on Kennedy Blvd over the Hillsborough river and there is a Kash N' Karry supermarket on the northern side of the street within one mile of the hotel. You will need to take a taxi cab to these locations since they are not very close to the hotel, unless you want to get some excercise. If you like the night life check out Ybor City, can take the trolley there for free!!!! Lots to do in Ybor, Improv comedy club, Columbia Restaurant which is Cuban food and have been around for more than 100 years, check it out the Sangria it is to die for. When in Ybor beware of the surrounding area, it is located in a lower income neighborhood, however I have been there several times for the past 7 years and never had a problem, just stay on the main street. Hooters is in Channelside, great wings. Good luck..

Archived