Ruby Princess Stateroom

CuriousCruiser66

Hello I was wondering if anyone could help I am a first time cruiser and am booked onto Ruby Princess Feb 2010 in Stateroom C434 on Cariba Deck.

It would help me if anyone knows of any issues or problems with this stateroom so that maybe if I need to I can change it.

Also any usefull helps and hints would be greatly appreciated as not only am I Very excited but also Very nervous.

We are also celebrating our 25th Anniversary and are planning to renew our vows on board so would appreciate any help on this too.

Only issue I can see is that you are right across from the stairs/elevators so you may get noise from people getting off and on. If you can move down the hall a bit that may help, but I would stay on the Caribe deck as the balcony's are larger then other decks.....half covered.

I would definitely stay on Caribe deck for the larger balcony. I doubt that the stairs/elevators will pose much of a noise problem, but moving down a couple cabins wouldn't hurt.

As for renewing your vows, many do this -- use the Search feature in the Cruise Critic tool bar and see what you can find. If that fails, post a specific thread with "Onboard Renewing Vows Questions" or something similar in the title. Here is a link I found for vow renewal on the Caribbean Princess with pics: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=908353 The words I used were "onboard vow renewal" and I came up with a bunch of hits.

Are you aware that in the Cruise Personalizer on princess.com that you can indicate the date of your anniversary and be recognized in the dining room with a small dessert and a serenade?

I'm sure you will enjoy your cruise - and congratulations on your upcoming 25th anniversary.

We have this cabin booked for 12-4-09 for a 10 day trip. We picked it for the location. You will love it and enjoy your cruise there.

On the Island we had 432 Caribe, almost same spot but it was a bump out balcony. You will love this balcony as it is not a bump out, has 1/2 covered, 1/2 in sun. 2 lounge chairs, 1 small side table, 2 other chairs and a table to eat on too.

Myrna

We have this cabin booked for 12-4-09 for a 10 day trip. We picked it for the location. You will love it and enjoy your cruise there.

On the Island we had 432 Caribe, almost same spot but it was a bump out balcony. You will love this balcony as it is not a bump out, has 1/2 covered, 1/2 in sun. 2 lounge chairs, 1 small side table, 2 other chairs and a table to eat on too.

Myrna

We are booked on C431, which sounds like it might be the "bumpout" you are talking about. What does that term mean?

Thanks!

Archived