e-docs and what we receive?

awaldo

Being the first time with the e-docs feature, I am a little confused. We have our "Booked Confirmation Invoice", from RCCL, our "Itinerary" from our TA, have completed the online check-in thing on the RCCL website, which provide us with a bar-coded printout to take to check-in. Is that all there is to it? Should there be more? How is luggage handled (no luggage tags!) these days? It has been 3-4 years since we've cruised. Thanks for any and all information!

We did the e doc thing in September. It was just that print out you mentioned and then when we got to the pier, we told the luggage guys we had e docs and didn't have any luggage tags. They filled a couple out really quickly and put them on our bags.

Alright, I was really sweating it because the RCCL website showed a sample "downloadable Document" that you will receive, that we didn't. It really didn't look like anything super important, other than a sample luggage tag so you know how to code your own at the pier. I just didn't want to get to Miami next Sunday and have a stroke when the 9 other family members wonder where our stuff is!?!

We needed luggage tags on our last AOS cruise. I am a worrywart when it comes to having everything ready before the cruise. I went online to Officedepot and ordered self laminating luggage tags. You can print on on both sides in large print your name, deck, ship and cabin #....They are pretty good and I would buy again, if we needed them. They only give you one tag per suitcase at the luggage check in and I always worry if one comes off....where does the bag go?

If you have your SetSail pass, that is all you need. However, when your e-docs are ready, you'll receive an email that enables you to access them. They are useful if you want to check your names (spelling), booking, read the contract, look at excursions, etc.

Archived