reports on Jewel of the Seas

beachbum84

I'll be on the Jewel in March for my *21st* Birthday! We're going on a six night, and I wanted to see if anyone knew yet of what night(nights?) are formal, or what the other nights "themes" are. Also... how are the extra resturants? My actual birthday falls during the cruise, so I want to make that day EXTRA special :) thanks for your help!

-Beachbum-

thanks ducky :) its still 121 days away (yes i have my counter running!), but well i have to look forward to it! What is the menu like at Chops? do they offer anything for vegeterians? We'll be traveling with a vegeterian and i'd hate for her not to enjoy it. She does eat some seafood- is that a choice? thanks in advance!

ahh I was going to answer your question about Chops, but it looks like Mad4 beat me to it!

and as for me, the night i chose to eat at Chops was Italian night in the dining room. Not that I don't like Italian food, but its not my first choice and I feel you can get Italian at anytime. So I looked at the menu in the morning when it was posted, and saw it was Italian so I made a reservation for Chops that night.

anyhow, I hope you have a great cruise! You can't go wrong with Jewel!

Can anyone tell me which nights are Italian night and Caribbean night on the Jewel 8 night sailing?

If anyone has the menus or menu themes I would appreciate the info so I can decide which night to make a reservation at Chops.

Also, I have heard Chops was open for lunch is Portafino also open for lunch?

Archived