NCL - milk and juice for toddler

mevers

What is the availability of these for a 3 year old at say lunch and dinner? Tea, coffee and water just won't cut it.

I know there is juice at breakfast but the rest of the day? Do I still have to pay for it?

Which cruiseline? Most have milk at all meals, included. Juice is usually avail. at breakfast--sometimes, later in the day. You can get extra juice in the morning, stick it in your own container, and use it throughout the day, if you find it's NOT available in the dining room.

You can always bring aboard some of those "juice boxes", just to be sure. Milk should do nicely, tho!

We were able to get juice any time during the day for DS. Some waiters will ask, other times, we just ordered and specified it was for DS. At Java Cafe the bartender was going to charge DH for apple juice until he realized it was for DS, not DH... So yes it is available.

Milk cartons were not available all week. I think after day 5 or 6 whole milk was not to be found in a carton. We would just put the milk in a cup and then pour into bottle back in the cabin. But that is something that is available all day too. We always got ours from the buffet. We would stock up at breakfast time, but it is always available near the beverage area.

Archived