Question about TV for the kids - Explorer

Hello - just a quick question. I have 3yo twins and we will be on the Explorer of the Seas in a few days. I'm trying to remember if they had cartoons or a kids channel on the TV? They like to get a nightly dose of Dora or Diego before bed, but cartoons work too. Anyone been on Explorer recently and remember if they have something like that? Thanks for the help!! :)

Yes, they have them if the satellite feed is working. No Dora or Diego but you may want to watch becaus esome might be too old fro yours. We bring a portable dvd player with us so we can pop in stuff if we need to.

Anne

The ship TVs usually carry the Cartoon Network, and there is another channel which shows repeats of popular, older TV series. Sometimes the movies that are shown are suitable for kids. Check the daily Cruise Compass for a list of movies and times.:)

Hello - just a quick question. I have 3yo twins and we will be on the Explorer of the Seas in a few days. I'm trying to remember if they had cartoons or a kids channel on the TV? They like to get a nightly dose of Dora or Diego before bed, but cartoons work too. Anyone been on Explorer recently and remember if they have something like that? Thanks for the help!! :)

We grabbed a portable dvd player and some dora and diego DVD's before we left last year on the NCL Gem. All they had in the room was the cartoon network, and in our opinion, they are not the greatest for 2 and 3 year olds.

They have Boomerang. And often there are cartoon movies on. I knew we saw shrek far too many times over thanksgiving on explorer. I was sick for a few days and we were in the room a LOT.

Archived