Table for two? Independence of the seas

fritzi

Hi - going out on the IOS March 1st and have already requested table for 12. I did not see an option for My Time Dining or a Table for two.

The early sitting is ok for us but I would really like to have a Table forTwo. Did anyone see a number of tables for two in the dining room. Do you have to sign up right away when you get on the ship at the dining room to get a Table for Two.

Also, if we cannot get a table for two may change to My Time dining. Do I need to have it changed through my travel agent (large internet agency) or can I call RCCL directly with this change? Thanks.

Just off IOS and there are a lot of tables for 2 around the edge of the balconies.

All changes must go through your TA if that is where you booked. Call and have them request My Time and then when on board go there

(Deck 5, rear of PR, speak to Daniella (wonderful blonde lady who will really make the effort to get you what you want) and make your reservations. Please request Thomas Joseph,:) he is wonderful and say HI from Linda & Tom, we loved him and the service.

All My Time is near the entrance on Deck 5, Romeo & Juliet Dining Room. Linda

We had a table for two on Independence. Where we sat, the table for two is situated between a table for four beside the big window and a table for six on the other side. The table is so close to the four-top and six-top that you can converse easily with guests at both tables as we did.

If you want a table for two in the sense of a more private table, you may have to board the ship, go to the dining room, find the type of table for two you would like and then ask the maitre d' if it is available.

The way our table was situated, we were for all intents and purposes at a table for 12 with a small space on each side in the middle.

Archived