Excursions 4 yr old MRiveria

Oshkosh

We have taken our DD on this itinterary many times-she is 4 and has been on 3 cruises to Mex Riv. Honestly, we have alsways taken a cab, gone to the resorts and had a blast. We have not gone on excursions for a few reasons- first we are beach people and find that the resorts are pretty great, most will let you stay the day with no cover charge and as long as you eat oand/or have drinks they seem to welcome anyone. The kids love both the pools and the ocean so it works-

Second, my DH loves to speak Spanish and he enjoys keeping his Spanish fluent on these cruises.

Not sure if I helped or not.

We walked to the Krystal in PV and my grandkids had a great time. It's a short walk from the dock. There is a wading pool for little ones as well as several others. The food was great.

In Mazatlan we went to Stone Island and the beach was great for kids. The waves weren't very big and they could go out quite far because the water is shallow for about a block.

In Cabo we took them on a semi-sub and they liked that. The water wasn't very clear but we spent a lot of time on the top of the sub looking at the arch and the sea lions. Next time I would save some money and just book a arch tour.

I went last year with my 5 year old

In cabo--she went on a glass bottom boat and beach with my parents. Mommy and Daddy took some time alone to power snorkel. She enjoyed seeing the seals on the rock, sea life and the pretty rocks.

In Mazatlan --I took her horseback riding with Randi on stone island. It was great. They were so careful with her. It was her first time on a full size horse. After, she got to play on the beach, it was really nice without waves. I bought some beach toys from one of the vendors for less then $5.00.

In PV we went on a tour of some of the sites. She was kinda bored at moments. We saw the terminator set. There was a river and waterfall she got to play in which she loved. My plan was try the pirate ship excursion, but it was cancelled.

hope this helps

Archived