Sea Princess - Deck plans

happyholsssj

I am looking at the deck plans for Sea Princess particularly Aloha Deck and I can see where the elevators are positioned do the marked elevators include the service elevators or are they hidden in the white areas? If they are hidden in the marked white areas would anyone know exactly were they are positioned. Thanks :)

The service elevators are not marked on the deck plans that are available to passengers. They are contained within the large white areas on the deck plans, but you cannot tell where they are when looking at the deck plans. I have found that being across from a steward's station (where they store their carts when not in use) can be rather noisy, but once again these are not specifically shown on the deck plans.

I am looking at the deck plans for Sea Princess particularly Aloha Deck and I can see where the elevators are positioned do the marked elevators include the service elevators or are they hidden in the white areas? If they are hidden in the marked white areas would anyone know exactly were they are positioned. Thanks :)

I sailed on her twin sister, the Dawn. Forward, across from cabin A303, you'll see a doorway which leads to a crew stair (we used it during muster drill). That area had the door propped open all afternoon and I saw lots of passenger luggage sitting there, so I think it's a safe assumption, given the presence of so much luggage, there was also a service elevator there to bring it all up on. I didn't specifically see the elevator, but then I wasn't really looking for it. Having said that, my cabin was almost directly across from that doorway on Caribe and I heard nothing at all, no noise, no banging about, nothing.

Archived