Sensation Aft Cabins Question

dpal2208

Hi all,

I just booked a weekend get away on the Sensation in April and have booked my first AFT cabin.

Has anyone ever had one of these cabins on this ship (or sister ship) before? If so I would love to hear if the rooms are bigger, balconies Nicer and of course I would love to see some pictures if anyone has any.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

djp

We had E242 Oceanview on Sensation in November. It did seem that the room was larger than our normal interior, but not my much. We did feel some "vibration" when arriving in Ports in the AM, but nothing objectionable. Ken

We just booked a bacony U210 8B for March 26, and I believe that all of the balconies on the Sensation (minus the Cat 11 and 12) and just being built in now, and I am not sure if the sister ships have these new balconies. Our first cruise was on the sister Inspiration and we had an interior E, and it was the very most aft interior, and yes we had vibration and motion. No problems here, we felt like we were on the ship! We'll post pictures as long as we make it! Having hard time putting together air, lol.

Ken,

I am booked in E259 which is an aft balcony 2 doors away for 242 which you sailed.

do you have any pics of the room and balcony? Was there any issues with noise from above, below or vibrations?

If anyone else has information regarding this area of the ship I would greatly appreciate the info.

djp

djp - i think you're missing an important comment people have made. These balconies don't exist at the moment, so no one has been in them on the Sensation or any of her sister ships. Certainly, you can get details about the cabin itself, vibration, etc. Just nothing on the balcony other than 8E is an extended one and bigger than 8A to 8D.

In general aft balcony cabins are sought out as the view is amazing. Little more vibration, sure, but nothing to worry about. 2/12 is the first sailing with the new balconies, so after that, I'm sure you'll find lots more feedback and pcitures.

I'm sure you'll love it.

• 3 weeks later...

Well The first cruise is back with the Balcony additions. I sure hope someone has some pictures of the balconies from the inside. Tom did a great job with the first exterior views.

Can someone shed some light on the New Aft Balconies please.

djp

Archived