When do you find time to sleep?

Ghsthunter

We choose such active excursions, and spend most of the sea days in the sun...so even though we're in our early 30's, we STILL have to struggle to stay awake past 10 or 11. LOL I look at it this way, I can drink in a bar at home...where as snorkeling in crystal clear waters or just relaxing on the ocean in the Caribbean sun while being waited on is what I truely came for. :)

I'm a first time cruiser and I've been reading the boards and learning that there is a huge number of things to do. When do you find any time to sleep? I want to enjoy many of the activities, dance in the nightclub and still find time to exercise in the morning. Maybe I will just rest when I get back to work : )

Have kids! It builds up your endurance for lack of sleep up front!;) When you travel with them when they are young, they are ready to pass out by 10 p.m., so you have to be back in the cabin with them....No late nights for us unless Grandma is on board too!:)

Thanks for ideas. I will have to make a few minutes for some power naps! I will definately go to the art auction for the free champagne thanks for the idea. Our cruise is only a 5 day. I wanted to book a longer one by DH said lets try the shorter one to make sure we like it. I think he must be crazy if we like it wow.

Archived