Cabanas on HMC waitlisted?

LuckyPink50

Hi all! I just booked our first cruise on the Eurodam to Carribean. I am so excited! :D The only thing we know for sure is that we want a cabana, any cabana, on HMC. The Holland America website shows all cabanas are reserved. Should I select them all in hopes one of them will become available? How likely is it that one will become available? Also, totally off subject, how do you save your countdown clock so you do not have to make one each post? Thanks!

countdown.pl?name=LuckyPink50&date=3-7-2009&image=Beach-10&text=~Our First Cruise~A Course in Miracles~To the Carribean&ship=Eurodam

Last February we were waitlisted for all of the cabanas and as they became available we chose which one we wanted depending on location. I had called HAL directly to get waitlisted because I was having trouble doing it online. I think by the time we arrived at HMC at least 3 cabanas had become available. We chose one at the end of the beach away from the crowds and it was wonderful. Have fun, Cherie

Our shore excursions opened up a few weeks ago, within 15 minutes of going on sale, all the cabanas were wait listed. I was fortunate enough to log on exactly at 9AM PT and was able to secure one.

A good move to wait list for ALL of the cabanas. We did that several years ago, and were lucky enough to be offered one on board the ship.

People change their minds, start running low on cash, etc. You have nothing to lose.

Archived