Making Reservations for Fins N Flippers

jeanandmark

When you make reservations for Fins n Flippers, do you pay in advance, or when you get there? I still can't decide if we should go here or to West Bay Beach for the day. They both sound wonderful... here in NE Indiana, it's been less than freezing since Christmas! I need some warmth and sunshine! Thanks, Jean:o

When you make reservations for Fins n Flippers, do you pay in advance, or when you get there? I still can't decide if we should go here or to West Bay Beach for the day. They both sound wonderful... here in NE Indiana, it's been less than freezing since Christmas! I need some warmth and sunshine! Thanks, Jean:o

No, you can just make reservations at their web site: http://www.finsandflippers.com/en/index.html

There is not even a way to pay in advance.

Was there a couple of weeks ago and LOVED it!! After making the reservations online, we paid the $20 once we got there. We felt like it was our own private island, aprox 15 people there. The snorkling was amazing, swimming thru corral paths, and the water was warm. The return ferry runs about every 20-30 minutes back.

Archived