Sapphire, curious booking question.

cattolica

We are booked on the Sapphire Alaska 14day RT out of Vancouver on May 16, 2008. Since we booked a balcony guarantee, I usually sign onto my Personalizer every day just to see if we have a cabin assignment. Today, I "searched" for the cruise to see which categories were waitlisted. Categories BF and BE are "waitlisted" however, categories BC, BB and BA are all listed as "N/A". I was just curious if anyone as every seen the "N/A" which searching for cabins to book. I booked this cruise about 3 weeks ago and put a deposit down for a BC "guarantee. The only balcony cabin category available for booking is BD. Just thought this was a little odd.

Thanks

We are booked on the Sapphire Alaska 14day RT out of Vancouver on May 16, 2008. Since we booked a balcony guarantee, I usually sign onto my Personalizer every day just to see if we have a cabin assignment. Today, I "searched" for the cruise to see which categories were waitlisted. Categories BF and BE are "waitlisted" however, categories BC, BB and BA are all listed as "N/A". I was just curious if anyone as every seen the "N/A" which searching for cabins to book. I booked this cruise about 3 weeks ago and put a deposit down for a BC "guarantee. The only balcony cabin category available for booking is BD. Just thought this was a little odd.

Thanks

Maybe a TA will come on and explain. I am also curious so I went in there to see those "N/A" and they also have them on the AC, and some of the oceanview cabins. Really weird. Hopefully someone can explain why on some categories there is a N./A beside the category number. That is the first I have seen that.

Marilyn

OK, got my answer. I called Princess this evening and was advised that a Travel Agent booked all remaining cabins in BA, BB and BC. So the woman I spoke with from Princess says that those categories are now "closed" to further bookings.

Archived