zipline

my group would like to do the original canopy tour in San Juan but before we book I would like to get the opinion on the weight restrictions. if a member of the group is around 235lbs and the maximum weight says 275 lbs do you think we will experience any problems. No one wants to be embarrassed because they weight too much or their waist is to large. Just wondering if anyone could offer any help

my group would like to do the original canopy tour in San Juan but before we book I would like to get the opinion on the weight restrictions. if a member of the group is around 235lbs and the maximum weight says 275 lbs do you think we will experience any problems. No one wants to be embarrassed because they weight too much or their waist is to large. Just wondering if anyone could offer any help

I am not sure when to much weight is a problem but I know 235 isn't a problem. The only thing is that the zipline will hang a little lower and the legs need to be held up to make sure you are brushing as few tree limbs as possible. Don't wear sandals! I had a blast!

Archived