Okay I got B 753 on Cribe AFT Now Questions????

515kitty

Hope I did good and we like it. I understand it isn't a mini and does not have a tub only shower??? And 90 sq ft smaller. Is this too good of a room to even be put on a wait list for an upgrade??? Any other suggestions???

B753 would be on Baja deck and not Caribe. It is an aft facing category BB balcony. As a balcony cabin, it does not have tub - only a shower and does not have a sitting area/2nd TV like the mini-suites. Your balcony is larger than side facing balconies and is sized around 10 ft x 11 ft and is fully covered. Some of the aft facing cabins on Baja deck have issues with a 'beam' (actually column) obstruction on the balcony or noise issues from adjacent AC vents. Do a Princess board search for B753 and you wil find more details if this cabin is one affected by beams or vents.

If you meant C753, then cabin is same as decribed above and balcony is similar sized at 11 ft wide x 10 ft deep but NO beam obstructions or adjacent AC vents. C752 and C753 are our very favorite cabins on Grand Class Princess ships. They have a lovely large and very private balcony!

Wow! This Is Great news! I just booked C752 for March 29th Carribean Princess. I was on the fence about just doing an inside obstructed because this sailing is very port intensive ( only 1 at sea day) but after reading about these great cabins in the aft, We went for it.:)

Looks like B753 does have a beam but it's way over to the side rather than in the middle like B750. The balcony is about 10 feet wide from what I remember so it is still a great balcony with a great view. 515kitty I think you will love it. The aft view is wonderful. An aft cabin is our favorite location to book on the ship.

Looks like B753 does have a beam but it's way over to the side rather than in the middle like B750. The balcony is about 10 feet wide from what I remember so it is still a great balcony with a great view. 515kitty I think you will love it. The aft view is wonderful. An aft cabin is our favorite location to book on the ship.

Sorry, incorrect.

B753 does not have a beam.

Regular size balcony.

We sailed on Crown princess and had cabin B751 with the beam. The balcony is large and nice even with the beam. We were able to hide behind the beam so to speak when we wanted to sit out unseen in port.

There is plenty of room in front of the beam as well to put your chairs and look out aft. If I had my choice of a balcony on the side or balcony on aft with the beam, I would take the aft balcony.

IMG_0030.jpg.3707f2454997aabb6db647feac0e077c.jpg

We sailed on Crown princess and had cabin B751 with the beam. The balcony is large and nice even with the beam. We were able to hide behind the beam so to speak when we wanted to sit out unseen in port.

There is plenty of room in front of the beam as well to put your chairs and look out aft. If I had my choice of a balcony on the side or balcony on aft with the beam, I would take the aft balcony.

B751 on the Crown is located in the AFT.

If you look at the picture it shows the "beam".

The OP's Cabin is on Baja deck on the Emerald which is not an aft cabin, but the last cabin on the side of ship.

CROWNPRINCESSI.jpg?t=1215974952

B751 on the Crown is located in the AFT.

If you look at the picture it shows the "beam".

The OP's Cabin is on Baja deck on the Emerald which is not an aft cabin, but the last cabin on the side of ship.

CROWNPRINCESSI.jpg?t=1215974952

Ok you now have me confused .. is B753 not the cabin to the left of B751 (assuming the 7 is left off) .. or am I totally misunderstanding what I am seeing ???

Ok you now have me confused .. is B753 not the cabin to the left of B751 (assuming the 7 is left off) .. or am I totally misunderstanding what I am seeing ???

Yes, 753 is next to 751. (Which has the Beam)

I was thinking of 743. :o Oops! Sorry.

I was trying to explain to the OP that Letter before the Number tells which deck your on.

B - Baja

C- Caribe

Archived