The Sutton Place Hotel

Can someone tell me if The Sutton Place Hotel is a good quality place to stay? Is the location an elegant area?

It is great hotel in a super location just south of Robson St. I would give it 4*. We have been hearing of Hotwire pricing in the $135 range which is real steal. Goldie Hawn has stayed there and the film "Bird on a Wire" was filmed there. You can walk to Canada Place, Gastown, Yaletown the Art Gallery and Pacific Centre. You can also walk to Stanley Park but after you have done all the other walks you may want to take transit and there is lots of that on Burrard St. or you can just walk to Georgia St and catch a bus there. There is a Denny's across the street for an inexpensive breakfast or? I would stay there in a heartbeat.....excellent choice.:):)

• 3 weeks later...

Another poster on another thread confirmed with the hotel just yesterday that it is now a completely non-smoking hotel.:D I am sorry that you had such a bad experience but it is considered by most to be a wonderful hotel in a very good location.

• 3 weeks later...
It is great hotel in a super location just south of Robson St. I would give it 4*. Totally Agree.

There is a Denny's across the street for an inexpensive breakfast or?

Just to let you know --- this has now been closed permanently just within the past month, however a newly remodeled one is available few blocks away on Davie St @ Thurlow St as well as various restaurants on Robson St.

Archived