Visa Card Points ?

NightRN

Call Bank America and ask for a form. Tell them how many points you want to use. Fill out the form and send it to the address that is shown. BE SURE to make a copy and take it with you, so if there is a problem you have proof. We also make a copy of the envelope.

Mocorobabe

P.S. Do it at once!! Takes awhile to get coupon

Here's a link to the RCCL page. http://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/Program_Rules_7.01.2008.pdf Scroll down to #13--Redemption of Royal points for instructions. Remember they expire in 180 days once you redeem them. I waited until we made final payment and then did so. It only takes about 2 weeks to get them back and you fill out the back as to how you wish to use them (OBC, etc.) and mail them to the address indicated on them at RCCL. I waited a week and called C & A to verify they recieved them and they have been applied to our reservation.

Have a great trip!

I want to use my points for upgrades (still accumulating)....when should I do that? Is final payment too late?

~Connie

I would think they could still upgrade you even after final payment, but Id try to get it done before then. Call C&A and get a definitive answer. They have a section of people who just handle the VISA card points.

I just got my coupon for our free companion fare for our Memorial Day Monarch cruise. Sent it in today. Then ordered another one today for a free companion fare on our 4th of July Monarch. Holiday cruises are always more, so I get great bang for the buck on those cruises. 25,000 points got me $449 for Memorial day (value of min avail OV). Since Deck 8 is considered min avail OV, and that is the deck we are on, DH's fare is free (they leave $1 on it so you get the credit for crusing)

Thanks for the reminder...I opened an account under both my DH and I last year. I forgot all about mine until today. Will use the 15,000 points on that account towards the price of the cruise. Just have to decide the best way to use the 75,000 points on the other card. Since we are doing a back to back, any savings will help!:D

Nancy

Here's a link to the RCCL page. http://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/Program_Rules_7.01.2008.pdf Scroll down to #13--Redemption of Royal points for instructions. Remember they expire in 180 days once you redeem them. I waited until we made final payment and then did so. It only takes about 2 weeks to get them back and you fill out the back as to how you wish to use them (OBC' date=' etc.) and mail them to the address indicated on them at RCCL. I waited a week and called C & A to verify they recieved them and they have been applied to our reservation.

Have a great trip![/quote']We requested a certificate (e.g. redeemed points) on 1/25/09. The rep told my SO that the certificate would arrive in 7-10 days. Nothing as of yesterday, so the SO called back. She was given the certificate #, but was told it takes 3-6 weeks for the certificate to arrive. Which is correct?

BTW, I already called in the certificate # to the redemption dept. They noted my reservation with the certificate number and how we want it redeemed/applied after we mail it to the Kansas City office.

I just requested two certificates and they arrived in about 8 business days. I called C&A to give them my certificate numbers, but they very nicely explained that they didn't take the numbers over the phone unless they were six weeks or fewer away from the sail date. So I just mailed them in. :D

We requested a certificate (e.g. redeemed points) on 1/25/09. The rep told my SO that the certificate would arrive in 7-10 days. Nothing as of yesterday, so the SO called back. She was given the certificate #, but was told it takes 3-6 weeks for the certificate to arrive. Which is correct?

Mine arrived in about 10 days if I recall correctly.

We requested a certificate (e.g. redeemed points) on 1/25/09. The rep told my SO that the certificate would arrive in 7-10 days. Nothing as of yesterday, so the SO called back. She was given the certificate #, but was told it takes 3-6 weeks for the certificate to arrive. Which is correct?

BTW, I already called in the certificate # to the redemption dept. They noted my reservation with the certificate number and how we want it redeemed/applied after we mail it to the Kansas City office.

Mine arrived in about 10 days if I recall correctly.
Arrived today! Thanks for all the feedback.

Archived