Bahamas Pictures/Short Review --- NCL Sky

travel_lover

We took a Cruise over Christmas, you'll see pictures of the Hilton (It was decent work being done seemed small to me, but the hotel was just beautiful). Pictures of around the town (Pirate Museum,Senor Frogs,Cruise Port)

When we go back in March we're surely doing an all inclusive resort most likely Breezes since I was reading and it sounds like the place to go...In December it wasn't all that nice for the beach kind of chilly...the weather was soooooo windy we missed GSC.

We bought calling cards out there (Must have quarters everytime we made a call it took a quarter and minutes off the calling card.) If you buy a calling card at the Cruise Terminal you don't need quarters.

We walked all around I bought Nail Polish from Del Sol (so cool) We went to the Straw Market but personally I get it cheaper here in NYC/Jersey they want $60 - 80 for fake bags...and they didn't want to price drop...I personally rather go to China Town...more fun and better bargains.

I'll be happy to answer any questions....We're going back in March so if anyone has suggestions of what we should do next time instead of just going to Breezes please let us know!!!

PICTURES

http://picasaweb.google.com/Hazeleyes1128/NCLSkyDecember192008ToDecember262008

Nice pictures! Thanks for sharing! We are sailing to the Nassau for the 1st time in March. Worried about what a 3 day cruise will feel like after only doing 7 day :rolleyes: but better than not cruising at all!

Where were the beach photos from?

Nice pictures! Thanks for sharing! We are sailing to the Nassau for the 1st time in March. Worried about what a 3 day cruise will feel like after only doing 7 day :rolleyes: but better than not cruising at all!

Where were the beach photos from?

Thank you

We're doing a 3 day March 6th on the NCL Sky again..it goes pretty fast but before we get on the Sky we're doing a 5Night Jewel so will feel satisfied! I love loonnnggg Cruises....I love Cruises!

From the BCH (British Colonial Hilton) We just stopped in to look at the hotel we didn't stay for the day.

Archived