Northern Lights coupon swap?

ukbballfan

Where do you get these books?

Northern Lights: http://www.alaska-discounts.com/

TourSaver: http://www.toursaver.com/index.php/home/

They have a lot of the same coupons but a few only in one or the other.

Northern Lights is a lot like the Entertainment Book, with tear out coupons and lots and lots of restaurants and fast food as well.

TourSaver is mostly excursions, transportation & hotel, but a couple for specialty dinners. That book you have to have the book with you to use it. It has a book number and you need that number to book your excursions/hotel and when you show up at the excursion/hotel. It is not a large book should should be easy to carry around.

Hope this helps.

we are a party of six & I'm looking for another renown tour -6 hr kenai fjord national park cruise (it's a yellow coupon that came with the book) - willing to trade coupons from northern lights book

email me if interested ike201@verizon.net

Hello from Canada ...

I just booked a few days ago the Renown Tour using the coupon from the book and I did this over the phone. I specifically asked if the book needed also to be presented and I was told yes that they wanted to see the book as proof of purchase. Sounds like they may have had some difficulties in the past with travellers obtaining coupons from others without purchasing the book.

The money spent in the book is nothing compared to the value you save by using only a single coupon .... although there are many valuable ones to use. And plus, a portion of the proceeds from the sale of the books go to support the Retired and Senior Volunteer Program. You can't go wrong!

Enjoy your travels everyone.icon11.gif

Hello from Canada ...

I just booked a few days ago the Renown Tour using the coupon from the book and I did this over the phone. I specifically asked if the book needed also to be presented and I was told yes that they wanted to see the book as proof of purchase. Sounds like they may have had some difficulties in the past with travellers obtaining coupons from others without purchasing the book.

The money spent in the book is nothing compared to the value you save by using only a single coupon .... although there are many valuable ones to use. And plus' date=' a portion of the proceeds from the sale of the books go to support the Retired and Senior Volunteer Program. You can't go wrong!

Enjoy your travels everyone.[img']http://boards.cruisecritic.com/images/icons/icon11.gif[/img]

I called Renown Tours to see if the coupon for "buy one coupon, get $74 off" can be used on 2 children tickets". They said the yellow coupon that came with the book is substituting that coupon. I was planning on using

both coupons since we are a party of 6. The letter that came with the book didn't mention that & I think they should honor the coupon. I didn't have the letter or the coupon book in front of me, so I didn't push the issue. Just wondering, did they mention anything to you about it? or maybe there's just 2 of you & it wasn't an issue...

Archived