Northern Lights coupon swap?

ukbballfan

I need another coupon for the Major Marine Prince William Sound glacier cruise. It's in the yellow section, page 23B, of the Alaska Northern Lights discount book. I'd be willing to trade any coupon(s) I'm not using. Can anyone help me?

I have gotten the Northern Lights coupon book since it started and I've never had a vendor ask to have the coupon in the book. I've given friends coupons out of my book and they've never had any problems, as well as had a coupon with me that wasn't in the book and they've never refused it. Now I think that the Toursaver book has that condition.

Susan in Anchorage :)

I need another coupon for the Major Marine Prince William Sound glacier cruise. It's in the yellow section, page 23B, of the Alaska Northern Lights discount book. I'd be willing to trade any coupon(s) I'm not using. Can anyone help me?

If you'd send me the LaMex coupon on Page 27 of the Light Green Section (first part of the book), then we've got a deal. I'll just need an email address so we can exchange mailing addresses.

We also have never had a problem with tearing out the Northern Lights coupon from the book. HOWEVER, the TourSaver coupons must remain in the book per the vendor's request - I have been reminded of that when I book my excursions using TourSaver coupons.

That's good to know guys, thanks for clarifying about what needs to stay intact in the book. That will lighten my load considerably if I don't have to shlep around BOTH books!

AKSusan- What are other good eateries in the book??

The restaurants are mainly here in Anchorage and some down on the Kenai Peninsula so are you spending time here?

Does anyone know if any of the vendors will allow you to use a coupon for more than one person? We are a family of four and I was wondering if they would allow us to pay for two, get two free with one coupon or if I should buy two books and if I do buy two books, can I use two coupons on one transaction?

Advice appreciated!!

Does anyone know if any of the vendors will allow you to use a coupon for more than one person? We are a family of four and I was wondering if they would allow us to pay for two, get two free with one coupon or if I should buy two books and if I do buy two books, can I use two coupons on one transaction?

Advice appreciated!!

In the Northern Lights book it says things like - limit one use per coupon, on free cruise per coupon, so I'd say no you couldn't pay for two and get the other two free.

The only thing I can say is in regards to some of them, they do limit the amount of coupons that can be used in one day. Not per person but for their voyages, trips, rooms, etc. per day.

Since I haven't had the experience in regards to using two coupons at once I'll let someone else answer that one.

If you'd send me the LaMex coupon on Page 27 of the Light Green Section (first part of the book), then we've got a deal. I'll just need an email address so we can exchange mailing addresses.

It's a deal. Email me at ukbballfan78 at yahoo dot com. Do you need any others?

Speaking of Toursaver, after my July cruise I'm going to have a toursaver book that I can sell (cheap) to anyone that wants it. The only two coupons I'm using is the Bering Sea Crab Fisherman's Tour (Ketchikan) and the Alaska Whale Watching (Juneau). Anyone want/need the rest of the book?

Advice appreciated!!

You need to purchase two books for a family of four. We had no problem using both coupons with the vendors we chose. Friends traveling with us also purchased a book... so with a group of 7 we often used 3 coupons and all were accepted. Most tours we used them for we reserved ahead. Girdwood tram is the only one we used 'on the spot'.

You need to purchase two books for a family of four. We had no problem using both coupons with the vendors we chose. Friends traveling with us also purchased a book... so with a group of 7 we often used 3 coupons and all were accepted. Most tours we used them for we reserved ahead. Girdwood tram is the only one we used 'on the spot'.

Check the books carefully, because the Northern Lights Books, in the past, have had two coupons for many tours.

Okay... let me clarify, we used TourSaver. Certainly if 2 coupons are in the book, you wouldn't need to purchase two books.

I'm still looking for a Renown Tours 6 hr Kenai Fjords National Park Cruise

coupon from Northern Lights (yellow coupon that came with the book).

The only other coupon we are using is the Alaska SeaLife Center. Willing

to trade any other coupons. Please let me know if you are interested.

I got your coupon today...got mine yet?

I did get yours too on Friday. Was going to post but when I got home, turned on computer, walked dog, came home tried to connect to my DSL and nothing. Checked phones, nothing, went to outside phone box with my extra phone, plugged it in, nothing. so now they tell me 3 to 5 business days before someone comes out. So today is my first day, since of course, mine went out on a Friday night :eek:

I'm still looking for a Renown Tours 6 hr Kenai Fjords National Park Cruise

coupon from Northern Lights (yellow coupon that came with the book).

The only other coupon we are using is the Alaska SeaLife Center. Willing

to trade any other coupons. Please let me know if you are interested.

I just ordered the NL book, so I don't have it yet. But I'd be glad to send you the coupon you need. There are just 2 of us,so I don't know what others we'd be able to use of yours.

Archived