Cabin balcony 10592 on the pearl

hansbonne

has anyone stayed in this cabin or close on the Pearl. Are the rooms big enough? thanks

We were in 10610 in November. For 2 people they are fine, and the location was perfect. Your room will be closer to the midship stairs & elevators. No noise from above due to the cabins & no public areas. Enjoy

• 1 year later...
We were in 10610 in November. For 2 people they are fine, and the location was perfect. Your room will be closer to the midship stairs & elevators. No noise from above due to the cabins & no public areas. Enjoy

I just booked this cabin (10610) on the NCL Pearl for January 2012. Would you have any pics of the cabin that you could send me? My email is ArthurG720@aol.com. Thanks a bunch.

has anyone stayed in this cabin or close on the Pearl. Are the rooms big enough? thanks

We were in room 10578 in December. The rooms are on the small side but we survived a week with 4 (two adults and boys aged 12 and 15) of us. Here are a few pictures to give you an idea of the size. I would guess that the main part of the room (excluding the bath area and entry) is maybe about 9 feet by 10 feet.

Cruise2010%20689b.JPG

Cruise2010%20687b.JPG

Cruise2010%20244b.jpg

Im looking at the same cabins for our 3/27 cruise on the Pearl. Thanks for the pics too. But could you tell me if that sofa bed is an actual pull-out bc it actually looks like some sort of convertible sofabed. We have a triple so more than likely this is what our cabin will have too. Also was it comfortable enough (DD is 13)?

Archived