RSVP Norwegian Star 4/18/09

SteveInPDX

I'm (mostly) caught up, and my mind has already left the building (perhaps, even the entire state)...

Thanks for the great picture of Lands End and Los Arcos! You sure know how to fuel the excitement.

I just spent a good 1/2 hour on the NCL web site, virtually exploring each deck of Norwegian Star! Can't concentrate on work so might as well day dream!

I've started organizing for my departure finally. The only things I will miss when I leave are my cats. They will be in their suite at the spa for a week. (Am I going to pay for THAT when I get back!)

IMG_0032.jpg.7cd77aaa7c0d35d689c99473a7e7d369.jpg

In less than 24 hours, I'll be somewhere between NOLA and LA!!! Hopefully asleep, or at least kicked back and relaxed as my cramped little coach seat will allow!

I'm not sure what I'm wearing tomorrow, but our cabin number is 10618. As soon as our bags are delivered, my significant other will start working his magic with the door decorations... So if you happen to pass by (it's not far from the center stairs/elevators) and you see a handsome, silver-haired gent decorating door 10618- Do say hi! :cool:

ok fellas...It is finally time for our cruise to begin. I hope that each of us will take full advantage of this awesome opportunity to "just be". and to take full advantage of all the experiences that lie before us. This time next week this cruise will be winding down and slowly be becoming tear stained memories hopefully with few regrets and many smiles. With the economy being slow, many of our fellow comrades won't be among us but they will not be forgotten. I will be wearing a yellow shirt with BRASIL on the front on Saturday. Don't be shy--hit me up and give me a shout out. Abracos bo room 8501

Safe travels to all of you travelling to Los Angeles today and tomorrow.

During the Bon Voyage party, I'll have a yellow "Long Beach" t-shirt on. If you see me, say hello! If I don't see you on Saturday, I am loooking forward to meeting all of you on Sunday.

Hobie.

Same to you, Hobie (not that you have very far to go- I guess you'll be able to relax at home until the last possible moment!)

As for the Bon Voyage party... We couldn't find any suitable "Baton Rouge" shirts, specifically... But we're both LSU alumni, so we'll be the ones in LSU t-shirts!

Safe travels to all of you travelling to Los Angeles today and tomorrow.

During the Bon Voyage party, I'll have a yellow "Long Beach" t-shirt on. If you see me, say hello! If I don't see you on Saturday, I am loooking forward to meeting all of you on Sunday.

Hobie.

<Jealous that Hobie gets to sleep late tomorrow!> :p I've already set my phone to go off at the unimaginable hour of 4:15 am- Barely worth going to bed at all!

So I'll watch out for the hansome (and well-rested!) gent in the Long Beach shirt! :cool:

It takes me 15 minutes to drive over the bridge from Long Beach to the World Cruise terminal!

I'll be looking for the handsome alums in the LSU shirts!

In less than 24 hours, I'll be somewhere between NOLA and LA!!! Hopefully asleep, or at least kicked back and relaxed as my cramped little coach seat will allow!

I'm not sure what I'm wearing tomorrow, but our cabin number is 10618. As soon as our bags are delivered, my significant other will start working his magic with the door decorations... So if you happen to pass by (it's not far from the center stairs/elevators) and you see a handsome, silver-haired gent decorating door 10618- Do say hi! :cool:

We are down the hall from you (I think) 10516 Ray and Marty from San Diego. This is

probably our 25 or 26th cruise all but 3 or 4 with RSVP. You are in for an experience you will never forget. A RSVP cruise (or Atlantis for that matter) is like Gay Pride on Steroids. What

the world would be like if everyone was GAY ! Enjoy and say Hi!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Fellow Cruizers!

We've made it home safely and are now going through "cruise withdrawl". We had such a great time with all of you!

Thanks to all who made contributions to this group. We couldn't have done it without you.

I look forward to seeing each and everyone of you again soon.

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or need help booking future cruises.

Steve House

steven.house@ymail.com

Was great to meet you and the rest of your group! The party at the Abbey was fun- I just wish that the time for the NCL sunset sail had been more accurate so we could have stayed longer at the party... :(

But no matter- the first RSVP was a great time, and we've already booked for the Eurodam in February 2010! AND... We're working on getting some more locals to join us (so far, one firm yes- and a couple of "maybes")!

Getting home for us was a pretty bad day- the flights were very rough, and (not knowing about NCL's self disembarkation) we ended up waiting at the airport for ages! Had I known, I could have booked flights that would have had us home a full 4 hours earlier!

Hello Fellow Cruizers!

We've made it home safely and are now going through "cruise withdrawl". We had such a great time with all of you!

Thanks to all who made contributions to this group. We couldn't have done it without you.

I look forward to seeing each and everyone of you again soon.

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or need help booking future cruises.

Steve House

steven.house@ymail.com

Now, whereEVER did you get that lollipop!!! :p

We still have a good many of the things leftover. I was kind of shocked that so few were taken off of our door! We ended up taking them to the parties and giving them away...

This is Bo and I am also very glad to have met many of you guys on the cruise. I learned many things and it was a good experience that everyone should experience a few times in their lives. Dag I wish I would stop rocking--feels like I am still on the ship. I miss parts of it and not others oops! I did not get home until 1:30 a.m. Sunday morning--yikes...the plane was hit by a lightning bolt and ended up being delayed like forever...all is well that ends well...going to try to justify going again this coming October 18-25 on the Atlantis Mexican Cruise...abracos to all...bo

P.S. I still have this pink penis lollipop...hmmm....

I was very sad to be coming home - met some great guys (one hot daddy bear in particular ... grrr), and since I was a day and a half late, I had some making up to do

(long story involving fudged connections, catching up in Cabo San Lucas)

I had an amazing time, and may book Eurodam in 2010 myself ... better make up my mind quickly tho!

Glad that you caught up in Cabo, and made the best of it!

I was very sad to be coming home - met some great guys (one hot daddy bear in particular ... grrr), and since I was a day and a half late, I had some making up to do

(long story involving fudged connections, catching up in Cabo San Lucas)

I had an amazing time, and may book Eurodam in 2010 myself ... better make up my mind quickly tho!

Archived