Any Info/Photo's of The New Carnival Sensation Balcony Cabins ?

mr jailerman

Jumping on here -- would love to see these too.

Wanted to see if the rooms are smaller. I heard no sofa--just a chair. Pictures are worth more then words.

Sensation was my first cruise-- if balconies are available maybe i can grab one for next Feb.

ooo i see aft balconies as extended ones

Wanted to see if the rooms are smaller. I heard no sofa--just a chair. Pictures are worth more then words.

Sensation was my first cruise-- if balconies are available maybe i can grab one for next Feb.

I also had seen the AFT'S are extended.. I have a GTY Balcony, So we will see.. Keeping the fingers crossed ! Enjoy your cruise in a few days serene56 ! :)

Is that NCL Sky your first on NCL? Would love to hear a comparasion

Yes.. It's my first.. I don't know if it's the best NCL ship to have a first cruise with them, But I am staying positive..:D Their were alot of negitive reports when it first started sailing out of Miami last july but I hope all those problems are a thing of the past.. We shall see..;)

Hey serene, Just thought I would mention that Tom just posted 19 New Pics of The refurbed Sensation as it Just came into the Port this A.M. It still looks like it needs some cosmetic work to be done but it sails tomorrow.. Should be some interesting first reviews..:D

• 2 weeks later...
Hey serene, Just thought I would mention that Tom just posted 19 New Pics of The refurbed Sensation as it Just came into the Port this A.M. It still looks like it needs some cosmetic work to be done but it sails tomorrow.. Should be some interesting first reviews..:D

where can i find those pics?

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived