Fried Food

antna

:DYes, there is fried food on the ship! lol On the Lido deck buffet there are FRENCH FRIES, chicken tenders, hot dogs, hamburgers, nachos, etc. There are even some fried foods on the dining room menu. Trust me it's not all healthy baked food! But there is a healthy selection too! lol But I don't go to eat healthy!

Are their any fried Foods on the crusie ship fantasy. I heard everything was baked? What no french fries!!!!!! Thanks for all info.

You certainly didn't hear that here!

I wish there were more baked foods on the buffet and at the grill. I had some great grilled fish one lunchtime on Fascination in December. I didn't even realize that one side of the Lido grill had other foods. Thought it was just a mirror image of the other side with the burgers & hot dogs. :o

jet skier sumed it up!!! My husband is a Fried chicken kind of guy, Thanks everyone for the terrific info. nolaalive said it correctly nothing like Southern cusine. Can't wait to go first time Cruise.Memorial day weekend. May see some of you there. Thanks great friends for your posting.

Archived