Serenity...Land and Sea

teresapink

Yes you do, they stop at Anse Cochon, the best snorkel site on the coast. You get 45 minutes to snorkel and swim. You also meet with other Serenity guests who are doing the land only tours and the hotel day pass tours. You can tell it's very well put together. Sherma and Caroline are class acts.

Yes you do, they stop at Anse Cochon, the best snorkel site on the coast. You get 45 minutes to snorkel and swim. You also meet with other Serenity guests who are doing the land only tours and the hotel day pass tours. You can tell it's very well put together. Sherma and Caroline are class acts.

I think we'll do the land and sea instead of the land only tour...too much van time....this will break it up!

Thanks for the info..

Teresa :)

I did not do the land and sea, but we really enjoyed the island and the service from Sherma and Caroline. They'll do anything you ask. Very well worth any price. The island is stunning. I reckon a land and sea tour would be quite an experience.

Teresa, you seem to read allot before you choose. I am doing the same here. I will be visiting St Lucia before you so you will get a short review. I am just praying that it is as good as is described on Cruise Critic.

OMG I read too much..I'm annoying myself..I'm just booking the darn thing ...enough already...have fun-report back :D

Teresa

• 2 weeks later...
With the totally private option can I decide on which sites are important to me?

We did (pre-arranged before our cruise in December '07) and it was a great day catered to what we wanted to see and do, although alot of van time. We did the land tour only & I gotta tell you, it was a very ative day (visited the mud baths, the volcano, Toraille Falls, had lunch over looking the Pitons, stopped to buy local Casava bread. If you can, I suggest you break it up a bit--there is alot of driving invloved.

P.S be sure to buy some cassava bread--absolutely scrumptous!! And the best part is there's so many different types to try. mixed banana was my favorite. Its' also pretty neat to see how its made.

Hope you enjoy!!

• 2 months later...
How long is the boat ride on this tour? Does it include a cruise to the pitons with snorkel time?

I looked up Serenity's website but can't tell how long is the boat ride. I also noticed that they use different vessels. Call and ask to speak with John for more detail.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We took the private land tour and it was awesome!!!! There are many stops so I didn't feel like we were stuck in a van all day. The island is beautiful and this tour was our favorite of the week. John provided us with homemade snacks from his wife plus delicious cherry juice and rum punch. The hot bread from the bakery is delicious and lunch with the pitons in the background should not be missed. We all ate bananas just picked off of the tree...yummy!!! This tour was the highlight of our cruise!!

Archived