Concierge on the NCL Star

tdcjerry

We are sailing in a few weeks on the Star and we hear that Simone is the concierge and that she is one of the best, does anyone know what ship she came from? we had the concierge from the Dream check out our cabin on the Pearl when we were in Cozumel a couple of years ago. Also who would be are Butler in the Garden Villa?

Simone is top notch. I can't honestly imagine there is any better than her.

When we were on the Star last May and in the VIP waiting lounge to board, we bumped into the Butler we had on our cruise before, a guy named Roy. He had just been promoted to be the Butler for the Garden Villas. If he is still the Butler for the GV's, you have it made. He is probably the best Butler we have had overall. He has an ability to be there just enough. Not bothering you too much and not to the point you have to track him down. Your every wish he will try to fulfill if he can.

Simone is top notch. I can't honestly imagine there is any better than her.

When we were on the Star last May and in the VIP waiting lounge to board, we bumped into the Butler we had on our cruise before, a guy named Roy. He had just been promoted to be the Butler for the Garden Villas. If he is still the Butler for the GV's, you have it made. He is probably the best Butler we have had overall. He has an ability to be there just enough. Not bothering you too much and not to the point you have to track him down. Your every wish he will try to fulfill if he can.

Do you happen to know who the Hotel Director on the Star is? How about Cruise Director? And Captain?

I know, questions, questions, questions -- but you're good at answering them!:)

Do you happen to know who the Hotel Director on the Star is? How about Cruise Director? And Captain?

I know, questions, questions, questions -- but you're good at answering them!:)

Sorry I dont.. I do know they have a new cruise director since we were onboard the Star... both times we were onboard her she had a different Hotel Director... first one was a lady..second one a man.. I don't remember either of their names.. but both were very nice. I know I am horrible to say this..but we never keep up with the Captians... I don't know for sure if we have actually ever even met one...

Archived