no. fo cruisers

rein53

If you are asking if there is a site that shows how full your cruise is the answer is no. The cruise lines don't want it to be known if a particular cruise is selling well or not. If it isn't, eventually they will reduce the price. Most online booking sites will only show up to 6 cabins available in any given category so the only way to get an idea if a particular category is filling up is if there are fewer than 6 cabins showing as available.

The previous poster is not correct. There are sites, which we cannot say here because it's against the terms of service, but they are internet travel sites where you can see every available cabin still left on a cruise. I just checked an upcoming cruise I'm on and saw at least 10 cabins available on every deck. They don't limit the number of cabins shown.

So, just go to any one of those internet travel sites and click on their cruising portion.

The previous poster is not correct. There are sites, which we cannot say here because it's against the terms of service, but they are internet travel sites where you can see every available cabin still left on a cruise. I just checked an upcoming cruise I'm on and saw at least 10 cabins available on every deck. They don't limit the number of cabins shown.

So, just go to any one of those internet travel sites and click on their cruising portion.

Very interesting, and I stand corrected. I've never seen a site that shows more than 6 cabins, at least for Princess. I check a number of different sites from Princess.com to major web booking engines to other online cruise only TAs.

Very interesting, and I stand corrected. I've never seen a site that shows more than 6 cabins, at least for Princess. I check a number of different sites from Princess.com to major web booking engines to other online cruise only TAs.

Search some of the major online travel agencies --- not cruise sites, but big travel agencies. They are there!

Carnival shows up to 10 cabins in any given category and so all the other travel websites will show the same, they get their info from Carnival.

Archived