Free tickets to Kennedy Space Center? (Port Canaveral)

lissaw16

I know I read somewhere (not sure if it was on this board or elsewhere), and of course now I can't find it... it had something to do with contacting your government officials (senators? house of reps? no idea) to get free tickets to Kennedy Space Center.

Anyone else ever heard of this?

I live in Minnesota, and I leave here on 2/19 (so time is of the essence), cruising on RC's Monarch of the Seas departing Port Canaveral on 2/23.

Thanks for any insight!

I know I read somewhere (not sure if it was on this board or elsewhere), and of course now I can't find it... it had something to do with contacting your government officials (senators? house of reps? no idea) to get free tickets to Kennedy Space Center.

Anyone else ever heard of this?

I live in Minnesota, and I leave here on 2/19 (so time is of the essence), cruising on RC's Monarch of the Seas departing Port Canaveral on 2/23.

Thanks for any insight!

Yes, folks have reported success by askng their US Senator or Repressntative for these tickets. Congressmen can get free tix to many ferderal operations ...

Try a phonecall or e-mail. Some have mentioned the tickets were even "will call"

Archived