Radiance class/ humps 1056,9092,9078

boquer

Please...would one of you experts out there please let me know which of these hump cabins is the best and why? I know that they all (1056,9092, and 9078) have the extra large balconies. I guess that I'm asking about location. Which deck is better? Fore or aft of the elevators ? Thank you very much.

I don't see a 1056 on deck t 10, but both 9092 and 9078 are identical--same size balcony and cabin....that's an either/or situation! 9078 is actually more "mid-ship" than 9092, if that's important.

Personally, I'd rather be on deck 10, but there are no D catagories on the hump on deck 10.

We are in 9078 for our next three cruises on Jewel of the Seas and were also in it for our Jewel repositioning cruise last October. We like its location and the larger balcony and specifically booked it for those reasons.:)

Please...would one of you experts out there please let me know which of these hump cabins is the best and why? I know that they all (1056,9092, and 9078) have the extra large balconies. I guess that I'm asking about location. Which deck is better? Fore or aft of the elevators ? Thank you very much.

9576 is not one you mentioned but it is awesome. The balcony is extra large and fully fully covered and the location is excellent. This is the quietest cabin we have ever had any ship. We have it reserved on the Jewel again for next year.

Cabin 1056 usually only shows up on the Panama Cruises. It's there even our TA didn't believe me until she check other deck plans. It has a huge balcony and is next to the Royal Suite!

Thanks all of you. 1056 exist only on the Jewel and the Serenade and for some reason doesn't always show up on the deck plans. I was curious mainly about two things: do you get better service on deck 10 and....might it be more noisy being under the outdoor part of the windjammer (although as I remember this part of the wj is usually kind of empty.)? And...is it better as far a wind goes being before or after the hump? Thanks again.

Archived