$325 Coupon Book ?

SecondComing

I'm looking to book a mediterranean cruise on the Grand Princess this coming October. The online website is offering a coupon book valued at $325, as an incentive. Anyone know what coupons are included? Would this be worthwhile at all? Thank you for any help. My wife and I only have one cruise under our belt and are still pretty new at this.

Happy cruising!!!

Princess has given us coupon books in the past and we have not found a cupon of any value. mostly, they take somethingthat is overpriced by $100 and give you a $10 discount.

Exactly, and they don't even make good coasters since they are mostly slick paper.

Ours goes directly to the round filing cabinet.

Mike:)

Yes -- this is new. There are a lot of goodies in it -- 2 for 1 coffee card, 2 for 1 drinks, special photo package etc. There was a discussion about this last week. It should not be confused with the coupon book one finds in every cabin. This is a TA incentive coupon book.

Our problem has been that when we were promised the previous coupon book with $240 in value we never got it on board!

Archived