princess transfer to airport, or get limo service?

bhpeters

Hi, I've been told the princess transfer from the ship to the airport is $33 pp, that's pretty cheap and cheaper than getting a limo service. My question is: is the princess transfer process unpleasant? are we herded like cattle? Is is a big van, a bus, do we move our own luggage from the ship to the van/bus or do they do it for us?

Trying to decide the best route...thanks. we're doing the galveston cruise, grand princess, Feb 12. I'm hoping the disembarktion process is cleared up by then! :)

Heather

Heather, the Galveston Limo place actually has vans that shuttle you to Galveston. It's $50 roundtrip from Hobby and I think $60 from IAH. We're using them on our Dec. 11 trip on the Grand. There are usually plenty of porters at the pier to help with your luggage. Hope this helps!

actually i'm talking about transfers once the cruise is over, we have family taking us to the port the day of cruise (but they probably can't when we arrive back in galveston).

what is the web address or phone # for the galveston limo place?

Archived