Westerdam, SS8084, SS8086 & SS8088??

drisinger

I have a few cabin questions...

Do you have any personal picture's of this room and it's balconies and any visual of passing through one balcony door to the next? Are these rooms quiet enough being below the Lido Bar? This is for an Alaska Cruise, so I do not anticipate the pool to be used much.

Are the balconies clear plexiglass so we can see out while sitting down on the balcony?

Thanks for any cabin feedback!!:D

• 3 weeks later...

We were just a few doors down from these cabins. None of these SS mini suites are below the pool; they are below the lido. I could have sworn there was no carpeting above. The noise was horrible, with my husband complaining the first time within hours of boarding this ship. We love the Westerdam, as we just booked our third cruise on her since 09/08. But, never again will we book any room on the Navagation. I booked a guarantee SS and of course, will never take such a gamble again. I imagine the VA's under the aft pool could be even worse because there is no carpeting there and tables that readily slide and jump across the hard flooring as people are rearranging to suit them. Also, I imagine the noise could be bad. On our Alaska cruise, we had an SY nestled between decks. Extremely quiet. Lesson learned.:)

Archived