Luggage question for Legend

dotshub

Does anyone know the earliest time of the morning that you can drop off your luggage before sailing. We really wanted to drop it off at 8:30-9:00am. We know we can't board the ship but because there are 13 of us I wanted to send the luggage before we arrive at 10:30am. :rolleyes:

You could call Carnival and ask them if there is a specific drop off time. Since you are not trying to board the ship early you may be able to drop off your luggage. Make sure you return before the designated cast off time because the ship will leave you. I know the Fla. Aquarium next door will also hold your luggage while you sight see, although I don't know if you can drop off your luggage at 8:30 a.m. You would just need to remember to pick up your luggage before boarding the ship. Normally, your luggage will go to the Porter's who place it in large "cans" (metal containers) then it is loaded on the ship. The Porter's are usually located at the east side of the terminal. Make sure your luggage tags are securely on your luggage. I also put an extra tag inside my luggage because sometimes the tags get lost. Also, tipping is appreciated.;)

Happy Cruising!

Archived