Cabin 8160 on Oasis

4nzic1

I just booked a D8 cabin on deck 8 (8160) for the November 27, 2010 Western Caribbean sailing. I see that that particular cabin is next to a cabin that has a connecting room to another room The only other D8 left on that deck is 8566 which also is next to a room that connects to another room. I'm NOT anti-kids....or I wouldn't even be on this ship : )....but I'm a single woman with no kids and kinda don't wanna be next to a cabin that has the potential to have many kids. When I come back to my cabin I like to have peace and quiet and relaxing on my balcony. I'm envisioning because the rooms are connecting potentially 8 to 10 people could be in those two cabins. : ) Since I don't have any other cabin options I may have to go down to a D8 on deck 6 or 7. Do I have valid concerns? : )

I just booked a D8 cabin on deck 8 (8160) for the November 27, 2010 Western Caribbean sailing. I see that that particular cabin is next to a cabin that has a connecting room to another room The only other D8 left on that deck is 8566 which also is next to a room that connects to another room. I'm NOT anti-kids....or I wouldn't even be on this ship : )....but I'm a single woman with no kids and kinda don't wanna be next to a cabin that has the potential to have many kids. When I come back to my cabin I like to have peace and quiet and relaxing on my balcony. I'm envisioning because the rooms are connecting potentially 8 to 10 people could be in those two cabins. : ) Since I don't have any other cabin options I may have to go down to a D8 on deck 6 or 7. Do I have valid concerns? : )

One good thing about this cruise is the sail date. Since it is after Thanksgiving and before school lets out for Christmas I am not anticipating a ton of children onboard.

Have you joined our Roll Call yet?

Can't wait till the Oasis is sailing and we can get some pictures from people on the ship while we wait.

Kathy:)

One good thing about this cruise is the sail date. Since it is after Thanksgiving and before school lets out for Christmas I am not anticipating a ton of children onboard.

Have you joined our Roll Call yet?

Can't wait till the Oasis is sailing and we can get some pictures from people on the ship while we wait.

Kathy:)

See, I don't have kids so I didn't even make the kids will probably be back in school connection.....well most of them will be. : ) By the way, could you briefly explain 'roll call' and how does one get on Roll Call?

. . . By the way, could you briefly explain 'roll call' and how does one get on Roll Call?

Since no one has yet responded, see here for your roll call:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=835290

As you can see, this is a group of people who are on the same ship that you are and you can all exchange information. It is a way to meet fellow cruisers. If there are more than 25 people on a roll call, you will be invited to participate in a Meet and Mingle, which should be discussed on the roll call, as well.

Enjoy. :)

As you can see, this is a group of people who are on the same ship that you are and you can all exchange information. It is a way to meet fellow cruisers. If there are more than 25 people on a roll call, you will be invited to participate in a Meet and Mingle, which should be discussed on the roll call, as well.

Thanks for posting the link. Spent the morning out saving money aka shopping.:D

Kathy

The roll call sounds like a great thing and it would be nice to meet others on the same cruise because as of right now, I'm the only one booked for this cruise. : ) Just like this year's cruise on Miracle this November, I'm going alone. Friends have a million excuses as to why they can't afford a cruise.....but yet three starbuck's run a day for frappa choo choos (as u can tell I don't drink coffee so I don't even know the names of those things : ) seven days add up to? Perhaps a cruise ; ) I will definitely check out the roll call. Thanks again.

The roll call sounds like a great thing and it would be nice to meet others on the same cruise because as of right now, I'm the only one booked for this cruise. : ) Just like this year's cruise on Miracle this November, I'm going alone. Friends have a million excuses as to why they can't afford a cruise.....but yet three starbuck's run a day for frappa choo choos (as u can tell I don't drink coffee so I don't even know the names of those things : ) seven days add up to? Perhaps a cruise ; ) I will definitely check out the roll call. Thanks again.

You're not alone. We are on that sailing as well, and have no children. Come on over to the roll call!!!! Ellen

Archived