on board account queries

Hi

I have a few quieries and wonder if nyone can help :rolleyes:

We will be 4 adults in one cabin, do we all need to use one on board account?

I know we have to give credit card for account, not a problem but can we then settle our account ebfore we leave with cash/travelers cheques?

thanks

Hi

I have a few quieries and wonder if nyone can help :rolleyes:

We will be 4 adults in one cabin, do we all need to use one on board account?

I know we have to give credit card for account, not a problem but can we then settle our account ebfore we leave with cash/travelers cheques?

thanks

If you are asking can you seperate onboard accts for each of you, the answer is YES. When my girlfriend and I cruise together, or I cruise with sisters, then we each put our own credit card on our account. We each receive separate onboard accounts for our specific credit card. Hope that answers your question.

Each person onboard has their own Seapass account. You can settle each Seapass account whatever way you want. If you want them all to be backed by the same credit card, that's possible or if you want each individual to pay for their own account that is possible as well.

You do not have to back a Seapass account with a credit card. If you want to pay with cash, you can set up your account with cash instead.

Another word of caution is to verify that they don't "transmit" the charges to the credit card before the end of the cruise..especially if you DON'T want them going to the card at all...we ran into that on one of our cruises-"held" the account with one card, but wanted the end result to go on another...when we went to change it, some of the charges had already been processed over to the 1st card. Wasn't a big deal...more an annoyance...especially since I thought that they wouldn't be processing any of the charges until the end or after the folio had been closed...

thanks everyone for your help

Another word of caution is to verify that they don't "transmit" the charges to the credit card before the end of the cruise..especially if you DON'T want them going to the card at all...we ran into that on one of our cruises-"held" the account with one card, but wanted the end result to go on another...when we went to change it, some of the charges had already been processed over to the 1st card. Wasn't a big deal...more an annoyance...especially since I thought that they wouldn't be processing any of the charges until the end or after the folio had been closed...

good point, maybe will just set it up as a cash account as I am sure that is the way we will end up paying anyway.

thanks

Archived