Do you want to meet Dave

Morcruisin4Fun

Hey, does anybody want to meet Dave on the Carnival Valor the week of April 12th? He said he would bring the Rum if you bring the Swizzle! (do you remember those rum swizzle parties?)

By the way, Dave is my husband and he says I am obsessed with these boards and asked if I get bored looking at them. Of course I said NO! So he asked me to post a question if anyone wanted to meet him. So I did. He didn't think I would do it...Jokes on him!

Would you like to meet Dave Thomas? Y'all want fries with that burger? I have been ragged all my life because of that man. :)

If you are on the Blogger's cruise Saturday you will get to meet another Dave.

Dave T

PS: How did you know I was bringing rum also.

Too bad not many people want to meet Dave. :( He was going to buy rounds of free drinks poolside. Dave still plans on meeting new people, taking part in the hairy chest contest (a request made by his children) :eek:and eating lots of food and consuming a very reasonable about of DOD and maybe a bucket of beer to two, or three.......etc. :D

Looking forward to a great Valor Cruise!!!!:)

Too bad not many people want to meet Dave. :( He was going to buy rounds of free drinks poolside. Dave still plans on meeting new people, taking part in the hairy chest contest (a request made by his children) :eek:and eating lots of food and consuming a very reasonable about of DOD and maybe a bucket of beer to two, or three.......etc. :D

Hey Neighbor (I'm right over the line in Mass).

I'd love to hang out with Dave, talk about the Pats/Sox, and contribute to the pile of empty Buckets-O-Beer.

Can't go this April though. But tell the hubby to have a round for me in spirit!

Hey Neighbor (I'm right over the line in Mass).

I'd love to hang out with Dave, talk about the Pats/Sox, and contribute to the pile of empty Buckets-O-Beer.

Can't go this April though. But tell the hubby to have a round for me in spirit!

you might get a good deal on cruising for this April! Dave loves the Red Sox but is not a huge Pats fan. Believe it or not he loves the Vikings and has since he was a kid. Go Figure! Dave is fun to hang with.....hopefully someone is on our cruise who wants to meet him. HA!

you might get a good deal on cruising for this April!

Perhaps. But the wife just got a promotion, and is going to have to travel Internationally alot over the next 6 months. We're trying to save enough so I could tag along (paying my own airfare) when she goes to Ireland. I know it will be boring during the day when she's on the clock. But I'll just suffer through it somehow. I'm sure Cork has a few Pubs here and there. :)

On top of that, it's been 5 years since we visited the in-laws. So like it or not, I'm on the hook to go to Moscow again. Not my favorite place, but we'll probably fly into St Petersburg and spend a few days there, then take the train down to Moscow.

So... no cruises for me in the near future.

We're going to be on Valor the week after you so we'll miss this great opportunity. However, if, on the odd chance, there is any rum left over, just let me know where you stashed it and we'll keep the party rolling! :D

We're going to be on Valor the week after you so we'll miss this great opportunity. However, if, on the odd chance, there is any rum left over, just let me know where you stashed it and we'll keep the party rolling! :D

Dave will leave the left over rum in the library behind the romance novels (if there is any). Does anybody really go into the library on a cruise? I don't think we ever walked into one on our past cruises.

Dave will leave the left over rum in the library behind the romance novels (if there is any). Does anybody really go into the library on a cruise? I don't think we ever walked into one on our past cruises.

It's a great place for board games. We saw a group of older women in there playing Mahjong around lunchtime on Sea Days. They looked like they were having a ball.

Hey, does anybody want to meet Dave on the Carnival Valor the week of April 12th? He said he would bring the Rum if you bring the Swizzle! (do you remember those rum swizzle parties?)

By the way, Dave is my husband and he says I am obsessed with these boards and asked if I get bored looking at them. Of course I said NO! So he asked me to post a question if anyone wanted to meet him. So I did. He didn't think I would do it...Jokes on him!

Dave Ming Chang?

Bill

Where are you going and when? Maybe we will.

The Miracle Feb 8,2010

fun day at sea

fun day at sea

St. Kitts

St. Lucia

St. Maarten

fun day at sea

fun day at sea

We have 5 couples going so far, :D the more the merrier :)

and not a single one named DAVE! :(

Any Dave with rum is a friend of mine. I'd love to meet him, but you gotta come on the Spirit this month!!!! I'll bring the bacardi Limon!!!

Carole

1. Does Dave have a lot of cash?Dave only has the cash that I put in his pocket..

2. Is Dave generous?He can be very generous with his humor but not always with his Bud light. After a few, he may share...

3. If Dave would pay for our cruise, we'd be happy to meet him, but just briefly. We will also be meeting Tom, Dick and Harry.:o

Dave will only pay if he wins the Powerball! Dave will also be meeting Moe, Larry and Curly..

The Miracle Feb 8,2010

fun day at sea

fun day at sea

St. Kitts

St. Lucia

St. Maarten

fun day at sea

fun day at sea

We have 5 couples going so far, :D the more the merrier :)

and not a single one named DAVE! :(

I love two sea days in a row. Makes for a more relaxing vacation especially on the way back.

Archived