Miami Hilton?

pakmount

Anyone stayed at the Hilton downtown Miami? We are close to booking this hotel for pre-cruise, one night. The concierge said we can take a shuttle from their hotel to the POM for $6 pp. Is the hotel near a convenience store, shops, restaurants?

Anyone stayed at the Hilton downtown Miami? We are close to booking this hotel for pre-cruise, one night. The concierge said we can take a shuttle from their hotel to the POM for $6 pp. Is the hotel near a convenience store, shops, restaurants?

We stayed at the Miami HILTON downtown pre-cruise, it was nice. Not much there though,

Across the srteet at the Doubletree there are shops and restaurants

If you are talking about the one at 1601 Biscayne Blvd..We stayed there this past June and LOVE it. Great Staff and the rooms where super. Try to get room 934. Its a corner room with great views of the port and downtown. There is a very nice Japinness(sp) resturant about 1 block north from the hotel on the left. Great food and super service. Or you can take the people mover to Bayside Marketplace. About a 8 min ride.

• 1 month later...

This hotel is a newly aquired and renovated Hilton, it used to be a Raddison. It is accross the street from the Marriott Biscayne Bay. Great Hotel, good prices, from what I have read here on cc. It is not too close (within walking distance) of any shopping area, however it is fairly close to Bayside Market Place. (15 blocks away), however I would not walk from the hotel to Bayside or back to the hotel. Take a cab instead. Very short ride.:)

• 1 month later...

Any new guests at the Hilton?

We are cruising in August and need a precruise hotel.

Problem is that we are bringing our niece, which makes us a total of 5. My wife had her heart set on the Intercontinental, but they only accomodate a total of 4. I plan to call them, since our youngest is will only be 18months old in August and could sleep in a crib.

I got a pretty good price with AAA on the hilton for a Bayview Junior suite. It's actually less than the HI-POM. Figure that.

A cab to Bayside can't be much and we were thinking of taking the kids to Parrot Jungle.

Any comments?

Archived