Pre-registration and FunPass Went Back to Imcomplete Status

txlimey

Yesterday, I went into to change the onboard credit portion of my reservations on two bookings and both of them had changed back to imcomplete for FunPass and also pre-cruise registration information. I had already completed these, status showed completed, and printed the FunPass over a month ago. The FunPass won't print unless everything is complete. Some of the information was gone from my registration such as emergency contact and passport and travel info.

I called Carnival support desk and they do not know why. They told me to redo everything that was missing.

Please check yours and let me know if others have had this happen.

Thanks

Are you using firefox? That is my browser of choice, but for many of the tabs in the funpass set-up, I have to use IE. For example, the .pdf for the agreement won't be prompted to show up in firefox for me. I've run into other things on the Carnival website that aren't entirely compatible with firefox too.

Are you using firefox? That is my browser of choice, but for many of the tabs in the funpass set-up, I have to use IE. For example, the .pdf for the agreement won't be prompted to show up in firefox for me. I've run into other things on the Carnival website that aren't entirely compatible with firefox too.

Friend of mine had the same problem couldn't complete his funpass. He was using firefox also, switched to IE and had no more problems.

My issue did not have anything to do with Firefox. Problem is that Carnvial had a issue and caused bookings to go from complete to incomplete after guests has completed all their info and printed their FunPass etc.

Best to recheck your info and Funpass status.

My issue did not have anything to do with Firefox. Problem is that Carnvial had a issue and caused bookings to go from complete to incomplete after guests has completed all their info and printed their FunPass etc.

Best to recheck your info and Funpass status.

Just curious what do you mean by change the onboard credit? Do you mean the credit card number for your on board charging ?

Because I wanted to let everyone know since if I had not have gone to change something, I would have gone to board the cruise and check-in with my Funpass which said complete when it was not and I would have to have completed all that at the pier. You may be thinking your FunPass is good to go and it is not!

on the emergency contact info. i listed my parents..

Mr. & Mrs. Chan..

what kicked it back was the *&*..only letter s A-Z is

accepted..as many time as it tried to correct it..it was

already in their system and i could nt change it on my

end..i had to call to get them to change it so i could

complete my registration..ie, passport information..

Hi this happened to me last year. I had everything completed. I had printed my fun pass. Got to the ship and my status was now incomplete and the lady at the counter had to start over. She was very pleasant and it wasn't a problem but still... I'll check this time the day before we leave home, just in case. Thank you for the reminder!:)

thanks for the heads up.

please ignore other posters on here who believe their way is the only way.

i appreciate you informing us to recheck and make sure our status is still correct on our fun pass. some people are just perfect to begin with and nothing ever goes wrong with them.

i don't think you should have to explain to certain members on here why you did what you did!

this is what the boards are for...to inform other passengers....NOT TO SCOLD PEOPLE FOR POSTING! (just as i scolded a certain person on here lol)

It saves time for everyone involved if there is a problem with our fun pass to correct it in advance. no one wants to be responsible for holding up the line during embarkation and no one wants to wait behind someone doing so. we all want to get onboard and enjoy our vacation.

Last February for my Conquest cruise I had to go back in three times to add more information. I kept going in and checking every day or two so I saw when it went from complete to incomplete. Sometimes if you have a minor travelling with you it can go wonky and say complete and then incomplete the next day. Be patient, The data can be checked to see what is missing and enter it again..Not ALL has to be reentered, just what is missing.

What's the big deal?? Why call Carnival and post a thread when you could just go and redo it and it would then show complete. Just do it? It would never have occured to me to call Carnival over this.

maybe because he did do it already. obviously there was a problem! how many of us go back and check the status of our fun pass once we have already completed it and printed it?

it would never have occurRed to me to come on here and post a comment about someone informing others about something that could happen to any one of us.

I appreciate his input...yours....nope. rude scolding of people posting on here makes the boards unpleasant at times. the op had valuable information!

maybe because he did do it already. obviously there was a problem! how many of us go back and check the status of our fun pass once we have already completed it and printed it?

!

I wait to print it out until just before the cruise and then if its gone back to incomplete I just fill it out again. Call me anal, but I go over everything at the last minute and Im aware that if they add terms you will have to go back and check them or just it seems to go ka-flooey.

It just never was a problem for me, thats why I asked why someone would call Carnival over it. Seemed easier to me to just fill it out again. I meant the question sincerely, but sure some nasty asnwers. I really didnt understand why someone would call Carnival. I hate to call them, so thats maybe why I wouldnt.

(besides when I had 3 Carnival bookings showing, to be honest, I thought the last said said complete and then incomplete, but I said well maybe I didnt complete it, so just did it again). Iv just quit doing them so far ahead, as I know this happens, and you have to go back anyway and redo them.

Archived