Flight times out of NYC

heartofamerica

I am looking at a Bermuda cruise on the Dawn out of NYC in July and comparing flights - I see an 11:25 flight out of LGA...is this too early to make it?

way to early..... if you have ever been to NYC a few miles can take a few hours depending on traffic. Also the area around the piers are crazyyyy.... Try the next flight....

It is hit or miss depending on the day and traffic. BUT everytime that I have cruised out of NYC (which has been on a Saturday or Sunday-no traffic) I have always been home between 10:30 and 11:00. With no traffic I live 50 minutes from the pier. Laguardia with no traffic is about 20 minutes. It is possible if you do self disembark. I did always have priority disembark, which may be a factor.

The Dawn or the Spirit normally docks around 8 am. Sometimes it takes two hours before they let any one off. Its 20 minutes to LGA but that assumes you are one of the first off and you car service or taxi is there for you. My personal view of this is very simple if you are like me you will worry the whole trip about what time you get off. Make the flight for after one and you will be there in plenty time with no worries.

Archived