Question for PB Tom and Sally

mgbfv11m2001

Will be in COZ 6 Jan 05, on the Carnival Holiday. Had to ask the experts a few questions. Is the water warm enough to snorkel, will sunbathing be in during this time? Would like your opinion on my tentative plan. We dock at 7:00 am and leave at 5:30 pm. Plan would be to head to Dzul Ha or Chankanaab (which one), then to PB for sun, fun, food, and drink. And finish with some shopping before heading to the ship. Enough time? Will snorkeling be available that early? Sally I emailed you at your barefoot address with some questions, Maybe interested in some of your services. Thanks for any info you can provide. Tom can I just make a cash donation for the children's fund?

Yes, the water will be warm and the fishies wake up pretty early! ;) I doubt snorkel equipment will be available until about 9am, and I prefer Dzul Ha to Chankanaab for snorkeling. You game plan sounds great. I haven't received your email yet but it's only been 40 minutes. If you don't hear back from me by the end of the day, I didn't get it. Chrysalis does accept cash donations, certainly. It's up to Tom as to whether he is comfortable accepting them on behalf of Chrysalis (just say yes, Tom!)

Yow I just re-read this and it sounds very choppy... just recire it out loud in a slow, low, soothing voice. That way it sounds better and I don't have to re-write it!

Many thanks.

Ummmm...yeah! What Sally said! Dzul Ha has better snorkeling and it's free as opposed to $12USD p.p. to get into Chankanaab. Water will be warm enough, and I predict that sunbathing will still be "in"...it never seems to go out of fashion, no matter what those pesky dermatologists say!!! ;)

Yes, I will forward cash donations to Chrysalis, thanks for your generosity and we'll see you in Jan!

Archived