Godfrey/Kon Tiki

MamaParrotHead

Hello everyone. There's a group of 4 of us that are debating between Godfrey tour and the Kon Tiki...is there any way that we'd be able to do both? Just wondering what times each excursion left/started.

Thanks.

It depends on how long you're in port, but I'm guessing you'll be leaving by about 6pm... You may be able to squeeze both in if you skip the beach portion of the Godfrey Tour. What time does the Kon Tiki Party Boat leave??

The island portion of Godfrey's tour is over by about 2pm and you could be back at the boat by around 2:30- 2:45pm to catch another excursion.

Personally, I wouldn't try to do both. I loved the Godfrey Tour since I got to have both land and beach time and even learn- imagine that on vacation!!

after I posted I started looking into it, and I figured I'm not going on vacation to be rushed and stressed out! we'll have to look at all of our options and set a tentative plan. i'd like to do godfrey, and noticed there's one of those party boat deals in Nassau we could do if we wanted.

thanks for the info!

Archived