Question on Price Drops

dgwags

We just caught a price drop for our cruise on Saturday morning and are wondering this, what would be a reasonable time peroid to check for another one (if one ever comes again)?

I mean, it's not likely that there would be another price drop in February is it?

Thanks everyone

We just caught a price drop for our cruise on Saturday morning and are wondering this, what would be a reasonable time peroid to check for another one (if one ever comes again)?

I mean, it's not likely that there would be another price drop in February is it?

Thanks everyone

There is no rhyme or reason as to how the price drops work. I caught a price drop this morning and, when I just checked, the price is back up to what it was yesterday. You just never know. I check twice a day faithfully and have gotten five price drops so far on our Alaska cruise.

You really just never know. We got 2 price drops on our Monarch cruise that we just took. They came within a couple weeks of each other, then jumped way back up. I try to check every day, but at the very least, a few times a week.

You never know. I check everyday. In case anyone is insterested, I am finishing up a Windows system tray program that will automatically notify you when there is a price drop. Just doing some final testing and clean up. I will post a thread when it becomes available. I could find anything out there that does it so I decided to create one myself. To begin with it will only work for RCL.

You never know. I check everyday. In case anyone is insterested, I am finishing up a Windows system tray program that will automatically notify you when there is a price drop. Just doing some final testing and clean up. I will post a thread when it becomes available. I could find anything out there that does it so I decided to create one myself. To begin with it will only work for RCL.

How wonderful is that. Could you please email it to me at

llamola at yahoo dot com.I would be ever so grateful.

Archived