Captain Fred Eversen

ansjefitnes

Hi all,

I never sailed with Holland America line but my partner has on the Volendam. I would like to now on which vessel captain Fred Eversen is now. I know him from Holland and would like to sail with him someday.

Any suggestions how to find out on which ship he is in the future will be very welcome.

Thank you so much

Maria

Absolutely one of the best captains, a very good sport dealing with passengers and events; quite visible around the ship; and interacts well with his crew. We were impressed.

As already noted he was on the Amsterdam starting late November, for three months. Perhaps he will be back after leave.

I suppose you could try phoning Ship Services to ask about his assignments, but I don't know if they give out that information.

Goeie avond Ansje, Kapitein Eversen gaat volgens het schema volgende week met verlof en Kapitein van Zaane neemt het van hem over. Amsterdam is op dit moment 'het schip' van die twee heren! Het beste! / Good evening Ansje, Capt. Eversen is scheduled to leave Amsterdam next week on leave and Capt. van Zaane is scheduled to take his place. Amsterdam, at the moment, is assigned to both of them! Take care!

Hallo Copper,

Dankjewel voor je antwoord.

Thanks for your answer. If I call HAL information do they give you the ship he is on or will be on for the next year or so. I like to book early so I can pick a certain cabin.

Vriendelijke groeten/Best regards

Maria

Archived