Cabin Setup

firedisney97

I am trying to find out some information about the way a cabin category 6E is set up for sleeping 5 (pictures would be great) My family is booked on the Feb 13, 2010 Dream cruise and we are trying to convice some friends to come with us, but they have 3 kids to our 2. Our TA said that they can do a Category 6E as they sleep 5 people and I am wondering how that is set up?

Can anyone help?

TIA

I have a 6E booked on the Valor. I have also been on the Glory same category. You will see the sofa long ways and then 2 twin beds with a night stand on each side. On other ships they have the beds long ways in front of the windows and a bunk bed over each one which probably is what you will have and then the sofa would be the 5th bed. Again I am not sure. Key researching.

Actually the TA says they are (can be) a King, 2 uppers & convertible sofa, but how are the uppers arranged. guess I just can't get a picture of this in my head. I know this is at least an OV per my search on CLL website. Anyone out there ever had this arrangement?

I am trying to find out some information about the way a cabin category 6E is set up for sleeping 5 (pictures would be great) My family is booked on the Feb 13, 2010 Dream cruise and we are trying to convice some friends to come with us, but they have 3 kids to our 2. Our TA said that they can do a Category 6E as they sleep 5 people and I am wondering how that is set up?

Can anyone help?

TIA

Interesting info that the new 6Es on Dream will sleep 5 as the other ships the 6Es only sleep 4. There are two twins on the floor and nearer the door there is a convertible sofa that they can make up as a bed and the bunk is over the sofa that pulls out to sleep on. I see your TA says the 5th cabin is a second bunk bed. I dont think Dream has started to sail yet, so since no other ship has two twins, two bunks and one convertible sofa, no one has pics of this configuration.

*** I checked the deck plans for the Dream and they do NOT show any cabin set up (marked with a V on the legend) for any of the 6E cabins. Not that I could tell. I know Dream does have some family staterooms for 5, but they dont seem to be 6Es. You might need to double check this, because I dont see it on the deck plans. Look for the legend V, two twins, two uppers and one sofa, not in that category.

Archived