Costa Med Cruise 3/27/05

happybdaygirl8

Hi!

We have several families going on this cruise. My children are 16 and 13 (boys), another family has boys who are 17 and 14, while still another has a girl turning 13 on this cruise along with a brother age 8. We also have three other couples consisting of our parents and close friends.

I don't know about the tennis and ping pong (most cruise ships this size have ping pong on sports deck) but I didn see a shuffleboard court.

We know we'll have fun no matter what...this is something to look forward to during the long winter months after the holidays. I'll probably start packing in February!

Connie

• 1 month later...

We are bringing three kids, daughter: almost 12, and sons 3 and 9. They have cruised before. Nine year old will do the kids' thing, 12 year old will see how it goes. We keep them on a short leash (ha ha - they'd kill me if they saw this), so they usually aren't useful as companions.

• 2 weeks later...

We are booked on our first cruise -3/27! Can't wait. We have three kids - 12 (girl), boys 10 and 9. Anyone else with similar ages going? Any feedback on the kids programs?

Also - is there a cost for the video arcade?

Any recommendations on excursions?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I am new to this site, and this will be my second cruise. My first cruise was when i just turned 15, and im almost 20 now. I know your kids are going to love it even if they dont do the kids things. I never did all of their activities (went on the SS Norway in April 2000) and I had a blast. I too am going with my family on the costa med. on march 27th 2005, but this time my brother is going too!

less than 6 weeks til we go!!!!!:D

Anyone with docs yet? I was told ours were printed and would be mailed shortly, but that was last week. I read another post where someone got theirs four days before departure. I'm kind of type A, and I just want to see those tickets in my hands with all of the info correct on it.

Greenday,

We are flying out of Dayton, we live south of town in Centerville. We have to go through Dulles on the way down and through Atlanta on the return. We are leaving on Friday to give us lots of down time before the cruise. Also we were concerned about lot s of people traveling on Easter Weekend.

Where are going in Ohio? Cincy or Cleveland I bet. I'm starting to get really excited. this is my 7th cruise and I'm always bursting to go!

Connie

we're flying to cincinnati,ohio then to ft. lauderdale. we are flying easter morning because we figured a lot of people will be at their destinations already. we have friends that are going with us on the cruise that are leaving the day before easter....i have a feeling that its gonna be more hecktic for them than it is for us.

less than 27 days!

My husband and I are taking our two children, age 13 and 11 on this cruise. It will be their second. We did Disney for a week two years ago with them. It is cold and snowy here in Morgantown,WV . WE are looking forward to warmth, sunshine and time away from a dance studio and basketballcourts. Do any of you have any information on the KIds Club activites? The Kids Club on Disney was wonderful! French Girl

14 Days!

anyone have any older "kids" going?...ill be 20 next month and my brother is 23.just wondering!:) (p.s. im not one of those kids that will destroy things...there have been reviews about the kids..or to be loud at 3am....im a good one!) :)

I heard that Costa has all types of stuff like:

Tournaments/Video Games

Movies

Videos

Teen Disco and Hot Tub Parties

Kid's Karaoke

Sports and Fitness Programs

Arts & Crafts

These are just some of the things the kids can do. When I sailed (last month) they give you this daily news paper that has the different activites for both young and old.

Mrs. B

Archived