Paradise Beach

JES11583

Hi there! For those who have been to Paradise Beach, what do you think about it? We are going on the Carnival Holiday in mid April and one of our ports is Cozumel. I have been to Chankanaab, but we came across PB website. There are 4 of us-all in our mid 20's.. is it a good place for us to go? Thanks!

we were there in oct 2008 got to spend two days because we were not able to go to belize because of a storm which we were happy about. nice beach friendly service great food 15.00 for a bucket of beer. had a great time. about 10-15 min ride to get there

we were there in oct 2008 got to spend two days because we were not able to go to belize because of a storm which we were happy about. nice beach friendly service great food 15.00 for a bucket of beer. had a great time. about 10-15 min ride to get there

Were the water activites good and worth the $10?? Are there hammocks?..I like the bucket of beer!! haha

I have gone to Paradise Beach all 5 years of cruising. I took my gf for the first time last year, and she LOVED it! We are both 29 yrs old, and had a great time. The chips and salsa were fantastic, $15 for a bucket of beer for me, she got a nice long massage on the beach. It was the best day of our trip. Go ahead and get the $10 bracelet, it was cool to get out on the water stuff.

I was just looking at their website. Is this beach really free admission? And I saw an earlier post talk about the $10 wristband.... what does that include? Since it's free, does that mean it's really crowded?

My husband and I just want to relax at a nice beach. Any other ideas?

What does a taxi cost for 2 people to go to Paradise Beach?

A taxi to any of the beach resorts is going to run you $12-15 one way for up to 4 people. Try to find another couple to share the taxi at least one way to save some cash!!!

I was just looking at their website. Is this beach really free admission? And I saw an earlier post talk about the $10 wristband.... what does that include? Since it's free, does that mean it's really crowded?

My husband and I just want to relax at a nice beach. Any other ideas?

Yes, Paradise Beach is one of the FREE beach resorts. They do not charge any entrance fee. They do not charge for the use of their lounge chairs, tables or umbrellas. Clean restrooms, changing rooms are also free. They even have free Internet at the bar.

You can purchase an optional wristband for $10.00 if you want to enjoy their watertoys. They have the largest selection of water and land toys for this price in Cozumel. 2 water trampolines with a bridge, an iceberg, kayaking, snorkeling (there is a deposit for the equipment but you get that back IN FULL when you return the equipment), floats (both individual and multi person) , a bungie trampoline on land AND you can even climb a coconut tree with I DID on my last trip there and reached the top! (which is NOT easy for a 54 year old woman!!!)

Crowds are no longer an issue. There are two other beach resorts right at Paradise Beach (you can literally stand with one foot in each one at the same time)....so IF you get to Paradise Beach and it is to crowded for you...you have two other beach resorts to choose from.

According to one of the host here at Cruise Critic who was just at Paradise Beach, Paradise Beach has the cleanest beach around.

Enjoy your day at Cozumel!!!

Hello!

We went on our first cruise last July and I learned LOTS of things from CC (thanks to all of you!)

I had no idea where to start, but there were SO many great reviews of Paradise Beach that we had to try it! The taxi ride was about $12 from what I remember. It was BEAUTIFUL there. We were actually the FIRST ones to arrive and had the beach all to ourselves for about an hour :) My two teenagers went and LOVED it so much that they requested to go again on our cruise this July. We can't wait! Their chips and hot sauce is SO good, I crave it & wish we could visit there more than once a year!

You will love it! Let us know how it goes!

DSCN0846_2.jpg.91bd94399b0b0f307b6f835d51f74722.jpg

Hi there! For those who have been to Paradise Beach, what do you think about it? We are going on the Carnival Holiday in mid April and one of our ports is Cozumel. I have been to Chankanaab, but we came across PB website. There are 4 of us-all in our mid 20's.. is it a good place for us to go? Thanks!

:)Our family went to Paradise Beach in July 2007. It was a very nice beach and it was not crowded when we were there. (We were the only ship in port that day). The sand was powdery white and the sea was calm. There are palm trees and plenty of lounge chairs with umbrellas too! Paradise Beach is approx. a 15 minute drive away from the pier. We grabbed a taxi near the pier and it cost us $15.00 U.S. each way. Admission to the Beach is free, but it cost us $9.00/person for a wristband for use of the water toys for the day. (The cost is now $10.00/person). The wristband included use of the sea kayaks, floats, water trampolines, inflatable climbing iceberg and snorkeling. Our boys loved the 14' inflatable iceberg. They could climb to the top then slide down into the ocean. You can also get food and drinks on site.

We had a great time at Paradise Beach and would highly recommend it.

You can view our video's/pictures of our excursion to Cozumel (including Xcaret) and Paradise Beach by clicking on the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xJ9X6KWtlQ

I was there two years ago. A great beach with really good food and very good margaritas. Very comfortable chairs with umbrellas. They actually serve you on the beach which is nice. The water is a little rocky when you first walk in. It is the place that i dream of most during the long nasty winters. Go and have a great time.

Archived