Rides for kids in Monaco?

suisui

Hi. I had read in a previous posts that there are ride for kids in Monaco by the water. Where exactly are they and what kind of rides are they?

Also does anyone know if Marseilles is fun for kids. My cousin will be travelling with a six year old and is not sure they would want to spent another 45 min. to go to Aix. Any suggestions very welcome. thanks

I don´t know about rides in Monaco , but there is nicest little park with a neat playground "attached" to the palace grounds.

It overlooks a marina and has a stunning view.

There are kids from all over the world playing together.

My kids had so much fun.Then they enjoyed sitting on the canons at the palace and having ice -cream.

Have fun.

Kim

Hi. I had read in a previous posts that there are ride for kids in Monaco by the water. Where exactly are they and what kind of rides are they?

This is true. They have a couple of small carnival rides next to the swimming pool at the main yacht harbor. It really is no big deal but it might be fun for small children to go on one of the rides.

Here is a link to Google maps showing the location:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=monaco&ie=UTF8&split=0&gl=us&ei=5FqWScf0LIHasAOv9eSJAQ&ll=43.734732,7.422198&spn=0.002155,0.004828&t=h&z=18

There were at least six carnival type rides by the water that were appropriate for kids 3-8. It is colorful, vibrant and pretty there. There are some nice shops on the way up to Monaco and then Monaco itself is very pretty and you have a great view from there. I wouldn't bother with anything else- it will be overkill. If your ship docks in Villefranche- this is a nice restful port with some little shops and cafes.

I would take your kids back to the ship and then go back into town and have a nice glass of wine or cup of coffee and just relax. Very pretty little town.

Archived